As 2015 draws to a close, we wish to thank our wonderful customers and share a few updates about what we’ve been up to over the last few months, and give you a steer on where we’re heading in 2016.
It’s been a year of significant progress for Strea.ma. We’ve worked hard all year on new features and performance improvements and our platform has now been used for social media campaigns and events by over 800 brands in 50 countries, including Google, Sony, Princeton University, Etsy, McDonald’s, Weta Workshop, and GSMA’s Mobile World Congress.
New features we’ve added
We know that social media is all about real-time interaction, so we’ve focused all year on making Strea.ma update as fast as possible. We’ve also made it easy for you to control what your stream looks like and what content appears on the screen, with these features:
- Pre-approval mode for complete control over your stream’s content
- Blacklisting and automatic user blocking
- Personalised branding with logos and background images
- Customised fonts and colours
New features coming in 2016
We get a ton of feedback from our users and we’re always working on our roadmap of new features to make sure Strea.ma is providing you with the optimal experience. Here is what we’ve got planned for the new year:
- A variety of new display modes with eye-catching animation and lots more opportunities for you to show your logo and information about your campaign or event on the screen
- Archive capability so you can store and access your stream’s content after your event or campaign
- Social media video support for YouTube and Vine
- Analytics so you can measure your campaign’s success
- Twitter and Instagram logins so you can access your lists, followers, favourites and more.
We’re also working on a package designed for agencies so that it’s easy to manage multiple customers and streams. It’s going to be an interesting year!
Highlights of 2015
It’s always great to hear that Strea.ma has made a positive difference to our customers. Here are a couple of our favourite emails:
“Every client has been thrilled with Strea.ma, and request it for their event with us next year. It’s a beautiful, visually-stimulating platform that lures in attendees and keeps them engaged with the ever-changing shift of real time interactions. But when you look behind the curtain to the moderator panel, you find the simplest, most user-friendly interface waiting to be customized to your event needs. It couldn’t be easier to look impressive to your guests!”
- Laura Kaiden, Rausch Productions
“Strea.ma provided a combination of factors that was perfect for our event. Its live social stream was an invaluable way for us to establish a dialogue with our guests, giving them a chance to join the discussion around our organizational mission. We took advantage of the surge in conversation to drive supporters to our website and social channels, with the result that we saw our second highest ever volume of visits to our website. When we’re looking for a live feed again we’ll definitely go with Strea.ma!”
- Henry Randolph, Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia
You can see more success stories at:https://www.strea-ma.com/customers/
We love to hear from you. Your views and feedback are really important to us, so please let us know if there is anything you need help with – or if you want to discuss your requirements for your event or campaign.
Finally, we wish you the very best for the holiday period and a prosperous New Year. We hope you have a safe and happy holiday and that you make the most of this opportunity to relax and enjoy your time with friends and loved ones.
Matt and the team at Strea.ma